FoodScience Dosing System
The Foodscience dosing system is a multi-functional system designed to control the AMT dosing within narrow pre-set levels. Depending upon the requirements of each installation, it can provide the following options:
• Closed reaction chamber sized to the required throughput rate
• Automatic self-priming pumps for AMT and Activator (ACTIVE)
• Continuous feedback control of chlorine dioxide to pre-set levels
• Out-of-spec alerts with safety shut down
• Low reservoir alarms
• Data capture and telemetry for remote access to real time data via Smart devices.
Customers can chose to download daily, weekly or monthly reports from our secure website portal to verify decontamination procedures as an integral part of batch documentation and Good Manufacturing Practices.